Are you interested in NDBC….?
Not sure if NDBC is right for you…?
What are the costs…?
We have established a New Patient Hotline for incoming new patients, where you can ask questions about your problem over the phone, schedule a 30 minute one-one tour of our clinics with one of our staff members free-of-charge, or get any billing related questions answered.
This program is not designed to diagnose your condition or provide medical recommendations. It’s designed so you have an avenue to explore NDBC, and see if we are the best fit your needs.
Some of the concepts we will explore with you:
- We will discuss your current symptoms and concerns, past treatments, and your goals.
- We will educate you on the on the types of conditions that are commonly seen here at NDBC.
- We will educate you on the common treatment pathways and programs offered.
- We will educate you on the Audiology Balance Lab Testing that we do, why we do it, and why its important for a accurate diagnosis of your condition.
- And finally….. if you desire, get your first appointment scheduled with the correct provider, and start your journey to being free of your dizzy, vertigo, or concussion related problem for good!
If this program seems of interest to you, please call our New Patient Specialist Teresa Standafer at 952-800-8951, we look forward to seeing you in one of our clinics!