Are you interested in NDBC….?
Not sure if NDBC is right for you…?
What are the costs…?
We have established a New Patient Hotline for new patients, where you can ask questions about your problem, schedule a 30 minute onsite tour and information session free-of-charge, or get any of your billing related questions answered. This free program is not designed to diagnose your condition or provide medical recommendations. It’s designed so you have an avenue to explore NDBC and our services.
Some of the concepts we will explore with you during your 30 minute Tour:
- We will discuss your current symptoms and concerns, past treatments, and your goals.
- We will educate you on the on the types of conditions that are commonly seen here at NDBC.
- We will educate you on the common treatment pathways and programs offered.
- We will educate you on the Audiology Balance Lab Testing that we do, why we do it, and why its important for a accurate diagnosis of your condition.
- And finally….. if you desire, get your first appointment scheduled with the correct provider and start your journey to being free of your dizzy, vertigo, or concussion related problem!
If this program seems of interest to you, please call our New Patient Specialist Teresa Standafer at 952-800-8951, we look forward to seeing you in one of our clinics!