WHAT IS A TELEHEALTH VISIT?
Here at NDBC we conduct Telehealth “virtual” appointments for all patients in the event you may feel sick the day of your appointment, cannot find our clinic, or just request a virtual visit. Telehealth appointments are billed to your personal health insurance carrier like any other in-person appointment. Please visit our main Telehealth Webpage for more detailed information on this service.
TELEHEALTH VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
- You must have reliable internet connection and either a phone or computer with a camera.
- You’ll need to use a Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser. Internet Explorer is not compatible with the video conference website.
- Please try a pre-call test call. Log on to the website of your provider below and in the lower left hand corner click pre-call test. This will allow you to make sure your camera and microphone are working.
- Please join this virtual room 5 minutes before your scheduled session time by going to the website listed with your provider’s name below.
- Have a pen/paper/post-it notes with you to take notes from your provider if requested.
- Ensure you are set up at in space large enough to walk about 10 feet and have a counter or corner nearby. Both areas should be visible to the provider.
- For specific questions regarding your Telehealth visit details, please contact your provider that requested your online visit.
TELEHEALTH PROVIDER DIRECTORY
Aleisha T — https://doxy.me/aleishat
Dallas W — https://doxy.me/dallasw
Emily P — https://doxy.me/ptemilyp
Lori K — https://doxy.me/lkehoe
Melissa W — https://doxy.me/melissawick
Sara O — https://doxy.me/sarao
Wendy R — https://doxy.me/wendyra
Tami S — https://doxy.me/tamis
Kate S — https://doxy.me/ptkates
Trevor H — https://doxy.me/trevorh
Katie E — https://doxy.me/katiee