At NDBC we see a wide variety of dizziness and balance impaired patients. In many cases the cause of the patient’s dizziness or balance problem is multi-factorial, so quantifying a typical patient condition treated here at NDBC can be quite difficult.
After reading the list of common conditions we treat below, you still have some questions about your problem and if NDBC is right for you, check our our FREE CONSULTATION page to learn more about NDBC.
Here is a brief list of possible conditions that would be appropriate for treatment here at NDBC.
Dizziness / Vertigo / Concussions Due To:
- Motor vechicle accidents and other traumatic events
- Work related accidents or falls
- Vertigo or dizziness due to diseases and infections
- Vertigo due to Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Stroke & brain injury related dizziness
- Dizziness due to age related degeneration of the vestibular system
- Vertigo or dizziness not responsive to normal medical management, whether acute or chronic
- History of one or more falls due to vertigo or dizziness, especially in the elderly
Balance/Gait Problems Due To:
- Vestibular disorders
- Orthopedic problems
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Stroke & brain injury related balance problems
- Progressive rigidity or plasticity
- Post-aminoglycoside therapy, chemotherapy, or inner ear surgery with persistent symptoms
- Gait or balance disorders in patients where a neurological evaluation is insufficient to explain symptoms
- Significant balance dysfunction with normal Electronystagmography/Videonystagmography testing