We have complied a list of research studies and articles on the efficacy of various disciplines practiced at NDBC. For the full research study, please use the “Outcome Study” request form or call our clinic, and we will be happy to send the full article to you. Thank you!
1. Effects of vestibular rehabilitation on dizziness and imbalance
Horak FB, Jones-Rycewicz C, Black FO, Shumway-Cook A.
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1992 Feb;106(2):175-80
2. Vestibular rehabilitation reduces functional disability
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1992 Nov;107(5):638-43
3. Vestibular and balance rehabilitation therapy
Shepard NT, Telian SA, Smith-Wheelock M, Raj A.
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1993 Mar;102(3 pt 1):198-205
4. Outcomes after rehabilitation for adults with balance dysfunction
Badke MB, Shea TA, Miedaner JA, Grove CR
Arch Phys Rehabil. 2004 Feb;85(2):227-33
5. Programmatic vestibular rehabilitation
Shepard NT, Telian SA.
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1995 jan;112(1):173-82.
Diagnostic Testing Studies
6. Cost-Effectiveness of the Diagnostic Evaluation of Vertigo
Michael G. Stewart, MD, MPH; Amy Y. Chen, MD; Robert Wyatt, MD, MBA; Steven Favrot, MD;
Laryngoscope. 1999 April;109
7. Clinical Justification Computerized Dynamic Posturography
NeuroCom International Inc, 2003-2004