Thank you for your consideration in referring your Clients to NDBC for our exceptional Private or Workers Compensation insurance Programs developed specifically to the needs of a growing successful law firm.
We have developed attorney friendly; records systems, documentation standards, narratives, deposition and court appearances guidelines to help your clients achieve success in their cases. Referring a Client to NDBC is very easy, simply follow the simple steps outlined below based on your clients needs.
PERSONAL INJURY CLIENTS:
- Accidents/injuries with possible concussion
- Accidents/injuries with possible whiplash injuries
- Accidents/injuries with dizziness & vertigo
- Accidents/injuries with neck or back pain
- Accidents/injuries with visual deficits
- Accidents/injuries with cognitive impairments
- Vertigo or dizziness not responsive to normal medical management as a result of injury
- History of one or more falls at work due to a vertigo, dizziness, or balance problem
** NEW ** – ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD SYSTEM JUST FOR ATTORNEYS!
- At NDBC, we understand the importance of getting your clients records when YOU need them, not at the mercy of your clients provider. We have developed an electronic record system, where you can assess them 24/7 electronically via email.
- This system also saves your firm money, as you will receive each evaluation, visit, summaries, and diagnostic tests in electronic PDF format, saving your firm the time in having to scan them all yourself to prepare your cases for court.
- To sign up your firm today for our system, which only involves setting up a simple user/password for each user you want to access the system, call Teresa Standafer directly at 952-800-8951 and setup a time she can get your firm setup today.
FOLLOW THESE QUICK & EASY STEPS TO GET MORE INFORMATION OR REFER A CLIENT:
- For client questions regarding business or insurance related issues, or just need to schedule them:
- Please call Melissa Hatch, Business Office Manager at 952-800-8952.
- For client questions regarding their injury or health related issues related to NDBC services:
- Please call Sara Oxborough, our Program Director at 952-206-1010.
- For general questions, need additional marketing materials, or to schedule a lunch-n-learn meeting:
- Please call Teresa Standafer, New Patient Specialist at 952-800-8951.