Thank you for your consideration in referring your Clients to NDBC for our exceptional Private or Workers Compensation insurance Programs developed specifically to the needs of a growing successful law firm.
We have developed attorney friendly; records systems, documentation standards, narratives, deposition and court appearances guidelines to help your clients achieve success in their cases. Referring a Client to NDBC is very easy, simply follow the simple steps outlined below based on your clients needs.
A list of the most common patients we seen in our clinics with services our offered is outlined below.
PRIVATE INSURANCE (Auto) or WORKERS COMPENSATION CLIENTS:
- Motor vehicle accidents with possible concussion
- Motor vehicle accidents with possible whiplash injuries
- Work related accidents with possible concussion
- Work related accidents with possible whiplash injuries
- Vertigo or dizziness not responsive to normal medical management as a result of injury
- History of one or more falls at work due to a vertigo or dizziness problem
** NEW ** – ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD SYSTEM JUST FOR ATTORNEYS!
- At NDBC, we understand the importance of getting your clients records when YOU need them, not at the mercy of your clients provider. We have developed an electronic record system, where you can assess them 24/7 electronically.
- This system also saves your firm money, as we do NOT charge for any records going through this system, which saves everyone involved in a clients case time and money.
- To sign up your firm today for our system, which only involves setting up a simple user/pasword for each user you want to access the system, call Teresa Standafer directly at 952-800-8951 and setup a time she can get your firm setup.
FOLLOW THESE QUICK & EASY STEPS TO GET MORE INFORMATION OR REFER A CLIENT:
- For client questions regarding business or insurance related issues, or just need to schedule them:
- Please call Lynn Walter directly at 952-800-8952.
- For client questions regarding their injury or health related issues related to NDBC services:
- Please call Sara Oxborough, our Program Director directly at 952-206-1010.
- For general questions, need additional marketing materials, or to schedule a learn-n-lunch meeting with the owner Ken
- Please call Teresa Standafer directly at 952-800-8951 for all those concerns.