Thank you for your interest in doing a Social Media review for NDBC, don’t worry, its really quite easy to do! Instructions on how to do a review on either Facebook Google are listed below. These directions are also in our QAP brochure, you can also download and print a brochure if that would be easier for you.
A GREAT REVIEW usually has some common elements that make them stand out, below is some suggestions to help you:
1. Describe your condition before & after your treatment
2. Sports or Activities you couldn’t do prior to treatment, and are now are able to enjoy again
3. Your healthcare journey that led you to NDBC and success
4. And finally… how did NDBC change you your family’s everyday life for the positive!
You MUST have a google account to be able to do Google reviews. Log into your google account by going to www.Goggle.com, and upper right corner is the various login options. You can log into your GMAIL, or any Google account you may have, by entering your email/username and password.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one very easy. Here are the SIMPLE steps:
1. Goto www.Goggle.com, and click on GMAIL in upper right corner.
2. Now, you can log into your account, or click on “Use Another Account” if you don’t have one listed. Then, you will see a login screen, where you can login, or click “Create account, to start the process of creating one.
3. The next page will ask you for your first/last name, the email address you would like, and then for you to choose a Password, that its, your done! Simple!
After your logged into your account, in the upper right corner is a bunch of little boxes, which are the various Google Aps, click on this, then Click on MAPS. Then, you will see a search box pop up in the upper left corner, type “National Dizzy and Balance Center – Blaine” for Blaine clinic as example, in the search box.
When you see the Primary NDBC clinic you attended, then click “National Dizzy and Balance Center Blaine”. You will see our business info pop up for that clinic. Then, click the link towards the top of the page, next to reviews like “15 Reviews”. This will bring up the reviews window, and you can see others reviews. Now, at the top of the window choose “WRITE A REVIEW”.
After you click “WRITE A REVIEW”, a window will pop up, asking you for the “# OF STARTS OUT 5” (please give us 5 stars if deserved) and for you to write about your experience at NDBC. After you do these things, then just click post.
You MUST have a Facebook account to be able to write reviews. Log into your Facebook account by going to www.Facebook.com, and upper right corner is the login area, and enter your email and password.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can create one very easy. Here are the steps:
1. Goto www.Facebook.com, and you will see “SIGN UP”. You then just enter in your name, email, date of birth, and choose a password, your done. Simple!
After you have logged into your account, you can now search for our clinic in the search bar at the top left of the Facebook page. Type “National Dizzy and Balance Center” in search the box, and you will see our company page appear in the search results, then click on our company name.
After you clicked on our business name, a page will open that shows all of our business information. Look on the left side of the page for quick links about our business, and click on the one for “REVIEWS”.
This will bring up the reviews window, and you can see others reviews. Facebook no longer does “STARS” ratings, they just have you “RECOMMEND”, or “NOT RECOMMEND” a business now.
You will see “DO YOU RECOMMEND NATIONAL DIZZY AND BALANCE CENTER ? ”. Click “YES”
After you click “YES – TO RECOMMEND”, a window will pop up, asking you for you to write about your experience here at NDBC. After you do these things, choose ”PUBLIC” for location, then just click “POST”!