If you are over 65 years of age, there is a 1 in 3 chance you may be experiencing hearing loss. How do you know if you are the one in three? Ask yourself these quick 4 questions:
1) How do you feel you hear in background noise, like a busy restaurant, or with multiple speakers, like playing a card game with friends? (photo credit)
2) Do family members tend to mumble or tell you that the TV is too loud?
3) Does the phone or TV ever sound unclear or you find yourself asking for repetitions?
4) Most people haven’t had their hearing checked since grade school, when was the last time you had your hearing checked? (photo credit)
How were your anwers? Did you answer not so well with question 1 or yes to questions 2 and 3? If so, you might have hearing loss. NDBC Hearing Clinic offers FREE hearing aid evaluation which includes:
- FREE hearing screening
- ASSESSMENT of your lifestyle and areas you have trouble communicating in
- PROGRAM a pair of hearing aids based on your hearing loss to demonstrate what hearing aids can do for you
- ANSWER any and all questions you have about the journey to better hearing
- UP TO 20% off the cost of hearing aids for all current, past, and referred NDBC patients.